The changes since v3.0.14 are big:
- Switch to profile 158 for all portable assemblies
- Switch to WP8 for all WindowsPhone projects - plus System.Windows.Interactivity dependency updated to 3.9.5
- Fragging now uses the Google Xamarin.Android v4 support library rather than the Mono.Android one.
- Html email fix for Android
- Changes to nuget referencing (especially WP8 and SL5)
- To avoid angst, the existing SQLite plugin is no longer marked "obsolete" - I still encourage everyone to switch to the new community plugin as it is the better plugin (and I encourage people to step forwards to take over the admin of this too!)
- Improved helper method for subscribing to Interaction events
- A draft IMvxComposeEmailTaskEx interface has been added to the mail plugin allowing attachments and multiple addresses on some platforms. More work is still needed here
- General MvvmCross user consensus seemed to be that profile 78 was preferred to profile 158. Given this, we'll definitely continue to look at how/when/if to switch to 78 in the near future. However, right now today I wanted to start getting releases out, and the switch of reflection API for profile 78 would have caused too long a delay in this (especially in testing/debugging/fixing on all platforms).
- In the v3.1 branch, there are also ongoing changes and improvements to both MonoMac and XamMac support - especially with heroic inputs from tofutim. However, these inputs are not today included in the released nuget stream or in the binary packages.