The changes since 3.0.14 stable are detailed below.
The main things to flag since the last beta are:
- changes to Tibet binding on Windows - fixing leaks
- changes to MvxCommand - it now uses weak event references
- changes to Click binding on Droid and TouchUpInside binding on iOS - these now use the CanExecute method and CanExecuteChanged event
- changes to MvxSpinner for Android 4.4 KitKat - these are especially likely to cause issues for people using MvxSpinner - please check your User Interfaces!
I am hoping that this is the final beta.... we definitely need to release a full 3.1.1 release soon!
Changes in 3.1.1-beta1:
- Switch to profile 158 for all portable assemblies
- Switch to WP8 for all WindowsPhone projects - plus System.Windows.Interactivity dependency updated to 3.9.5
- Fragging now uses the Google Xamarin.Android v4 support library rather than the Mono.Android one.
- Html email fix for Android
- Changes to nuget referencing (especially WP8 and SL5)
- To avoid angst, the existing SQLite plugin is no longer marked "obsolete" - I still encourage everyone to switch to the new community plugin as it is the better plugin (and I encourage people to step forwards to take over the admin of this too!)
- Improved helper method for subscribing to Interaction events
- A draft IMvxComposeEmailTaskEx interface has been added to the mail plugin allowing attachments and multiple addresses on some platforms. More work is still needed here
Changes in 3.1.1-beta2:
- softlion's Accessory fix for Content in Xamarin.iOS table cells
- removal of the unused Content set property accessor in in Xamarin.Android list view items
- inclusion of more efficient Exists methods in Windows Store
- allowing non-void command methods in CommandCollectionBuilder
- an attempt at fixing the KitKat spinner inflation problem thanks especially to Cheesebaron
- an initial Community SQLite 158 port thanks to CreepyGnome and Tofutim
Changes in 3.1.1-beta3 and 3.1.1-beta4:
- Android Email attachment thanks to @holgmans
- MvxNativeValueConverter inner-wrapper access thanks to @damirarh
- Tibet leak fixed for Xaml platforms
- Tabs fragment provide hook to allow transitions thanks to @softlion
- Droid Honeycomb list activation code included - thanks to several people
- MvxCommand changed to use weak reference event manager
- Droid Click and iOS TouchUpInside bindings changed to use CanExecuteChanged
- Company name included in all assemblies (to stop Windows Store complaining!)
- LayoutBorderWidth binding added in iOS - thanks to @stephanvs